We have two types of public platforms for young people passionate about their ideas: iTalk and Open Discussions.
Speakers from different spheres share their experiences and stories with the audience during nine-minute presentations.
- To give young leaders a platform and opportunity to spread their ideas and motivate their audience to change through compelling stories.
- With the project IDEA CA also aims at:
- Discovering new talents;
- Addressing specific topical issues relevant to youth;
- Demonstrating human achievements;
- Allowing young people to share their unique experiences;
- Celebrating freedom of speech and diversity.
- Young voices are heard and create cohesiveness within communities and the broader society;
- Inspirational ideas and innovations are shared to bring change in attitudes and lives.
Is a public discussion platform that brings together young people, decisions makers, politicians, Mps and experts to talk about actual problems and suggest solutions. The discussions are held in the format of round table. OPEN DISCUSSIONS IS AN OPEN EVENT COVERED BY JOURNALISTS, TV AND RADIO STATIONS.
The project offers a unique opportunity for young people’s concerns and voices to be heard and influence the course of discussion outside their peer group. The format also gives International Organizations and NGOs the opportunity to suggest topics of interest to them and arrange for their internal experts to take part in the debate. Besides being a platform for political and social discourse, Open Discussions also aims to provide an opportunity for increased interconnectivity between organizations and youth and their efforts to influence policy and decision-making.
To promote a culture of constructive dialogue through the organization of open interaction between public authorities, civil society and representatives of the youth of Kyrgyzstan.
- Young people are recognized as equal counterparts in public discussions.
- Young people get answers on their questions on topics which concern their present and future. Is a public discussion platform that brings together young people, decisions makers, politicians, Mps and experts to talk about actual problems and suggest solutions. The discussions are held in the format of round table. OPEN DISCUSSIONS IS AN OPEN EVENT COVERED BY JOURNALISTS, TV AND RADIO STATIONS.
- Experts and officials are moving away from traditional monologue and individual performance towards constructive dialogue. 4.Increased transparency and accountability of political, economic, social and legislative initiatives of government, business, social movements etc.